ACTUARY / DEMONOLOGISTS
split C40 (Phage Tapes)



I always try to write longer reviews.

I wrote a pretty lengthy review on the horrific album that was Holy Hills, and I really don’t want to write it all over again, so let me just summarize:

This tape is a tragedy. Actuary doesn’t do much more than waste your time. Demonologists doesn’t make music, it makes shit.

I tried to like this. Hand to God, I did. I look for the best in everything… and I promise I couldn’t find it here. This tape may well be the most unemployable tape I own.

Demonologists' Bandcamp

Actuary's SoundCloud

Buy the tape here (but I don't recommend it...)

-- M. Syed

The opinions of our writers do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Cassettte Gods on the whole. We are very democratic regarding both who gets reviewed and who writes the reviews, but sometimes your blackened noise is not going to end up in the hands of a reviewer with experience in these matters. I say, keep going for it.