Wednesday, December 7, 2016

SUNDIAL
"Vandenyas” C22
( ((Cave Recordings)) )




((Cave Recordings)) continues to put out great experimental/noise tapes in teeny-tiny batches, and, this time around, has offered up a decidedly more minimalist, ambient-drone bass worshipping cloudscape by Sundial AKA Nick Bagley AKA head of PDX-based Big Ear Tapes. Dream segues looped & bed back, eternally.

Note I say “cloudscape” as opposed to landscape, as there are no biomes teaming with melodious life, but rather the soulless convergence of life-giving molecules and atoms in constant, minute flux, reverberating against one another, each, individually undetectable on a sonic level, but, en masse…well…

Part midnight thunderhead over campfire, part misty morning bike ride to work, part meteorological disturbance, ‘Vandenyas’ synthesizes all the subtleties of brilliant weather-centric field recordings without a single organic splash. Pretty impressive.

https://cave-recordings.bandcamp.com/album/vandenynas
and/or
http://bigeartapes.com/

-- Jacob An Kittenplan

3 comments:

  1. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS STOP SEARCHING FOR LOANS THAT YOU WILL END UP NOT GETTING HACKED ATM IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR FINANCIAL CRISIS ....It all depends on
    how fast you can be to get the new programmed blank ATM card that is
    capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got
    to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online
    about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I
    can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get
    in a day with it is about $12,000.Every now and then I keep pumping
    money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being
    caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not
    traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the
    CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email
    MRS AMANDA: (LEGENDARYHACKERS@outlook.com). Tell your loved ones too,
    and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life
    changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is
    LEGENDARYHACKERS@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone,my name is Kate Johnson. I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and calls with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and if you require his services tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a way to live above my financial challenges after loosing my job with no hope of providing for my family. I decided to go online in search for a job and i found posts about davidbenjaminltd@outlook.com and how they help provide blank atm card in less than 3 days and capable of making cash withdrawal up to $80,000 monthly. At first it sounded like a scam to me cos i saw some other reviews talking about how they lost money to some companies i just decided to give this a try as i was already down and out and i made all necessary payments and verily i got my card delivered at the exact date and address and its effectiveness was not short of what i was told its been 3 weeks of blissful usage and i decided to tell the world about this awesome experience. You can contact this company to get yours via davidbenjaminltd@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete